Thursday, 30 May 2013

WANT: JUJU JELLY SANDALS

JuJu Shoes  are the original creators of the iconic 80's Jelly Shoe, and with the recent revival of 80s and 90s fashion, transparent and brightly coloured plastic is everywhere. I'm sure most 90s kids had a pair of  these adorable jelly shoes growing up (I know I had a purple glittery pair!) and I'm so excited to finally be able to wear them again.

They're a bit love or hate, but I think they are so cute and so much fun.

My favourite of the styles JuJu have to offer is definitely the "Babe", I love the small block heel and I think they would look perfect either just with bare feet or with a cute pair of frilly socks. These shoes are also reasonably affordable at around £15-£30 depending on style/stockist, so I'm definitely going to get my hands on a pair for the summer months.

The brand don't sell directly from their website, but stock at these places (links should be direct to the shoes - I'd look at all of them because they all stock different designs!):

Amazon               Urban Outfitters             Debenhams
Foot Asylum       Office
Bank                    American Apparel   
Topshop             Dolls Kill
Mr Shoes           Modcloth
Zalando              River Island

All I have to choose now is the colour! I'm thinking of either going for a transparent glittery pair at the moment, but there are just so many to choose from! What do you think?

Elly xxx


follow me on:
twitter - tumblr - facebook - instagram - bloglovin 

2 comments:

  1. I so want a pair of these for Holiday - but meant to be on a spending ban!

    Now following you on GFC and would be great to get a follow back, if you would like to follow each other? :)

    Be great if you could check out my latest post on Glamorous Neon Ombre Tassel Flapper Dress

    Thanks! Charlie xx

    UK Fashion & Style Blog | Lurch Hound Loves

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know how you feel! Thanks for the follow, I'll follow back and take a look. Elly xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx