Friday, 28 June 2013

H&M GOLD CHAIN NECKLACE

I must admit, I've never really been into jewellery. I've hardly ever worn rings or bracelets and only occasionally wear necklaces - I haven't even got my ears pierced! Most of the time I just don't think any of it is very "me", and I can never justify buying it when I know that I could get clothes (or food) for the same amount of money. However, I've really been loving the look of thick gold chains lately, and despite the fact I invested in one from ASOS a few months back which made me look like a failed gangster rapper, I decided to buy another one, this time from H&M. Luckily for me, this chain is a lot thinner than the ASOS one, and so doesn't look quite so ridiculous. It has a double linked effect, and some of the links are textured, which I think makes it look slightly more expensive than it really is. It's really versatile and I love the way it looks with high necked tops and shirt collars, and is an easy way to make a plain outfit a little more interesting. This one was only £6.99, and I couldn't really argue with that, especially seeing as I still had money left on a gift card.







What's your favourite necklace?
Elly xxx


follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. This is cute! I nominated you for the liebster award blogger game:

    http://thepixiespicks.blogspot.co.uk/2013/06/the-liebster-award-discover-new-bloggers.html

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oooh sounds exciting - thank you x

      Delete
  2. Wow, you have a great blog! I love it!
    I'm currently loving the new trend of big chunky necklaces. They are a great way to just define an outfit! I totally agree with wearing them with shirts with collars cause I'm a total sucker for them haha

    Rachel x x
    spaceboundblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I totally agree, I'm obsessed with shirts so it's great to have something to make them a bit more interesting :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx