Saturday, 20 December 2014

STYLE INSPIRATION: JENNA LOUISE COLEMAN

One of my biggest style inspirations this year has been the beautiful Jenna Coleman, who plays Clara Oswald in Doctor Who. She recently did a shoot for Instyle's December issue, which I think illustrates perfectly everything I love about her look (and is pretty festive, too!). I've compiled a few of my favourite images of her here.

I love this 60s inspired hairstyle paired with the statement collar. I've deviated a bit from the 'vintage' look (I know) that I used to love about 2 years ago, but I'm definitely feeling it making a comeback into my wardrobe this winter.

This is my favourite of the images from Instyle's spread. Her hair is gorgeous (I've been loving plaits recently!) and her make up look is flawless. I love the berry lipstick and the look is quite similar to the everyday look I've been wearing recently (let me know if you'd like to see a make up tutorial - I've never done one before but it would be fun to give it a go!) As for her brows - they are just the dream. Life goals right there. It just goes to show you can wear a big knitted jumper and still look stylish and glamorous! 


This is an image from November last year, but it's just as inspirational as the more recent pictures. I adore her hair, I'm trying to grow mine out so that I can try all of these styles but it's taking so long! Once again, her make up is on point, and her brow game was just as strong a year ago! I love the turtleneck jumper - it's so simple but she's managed to pull it off in such a glamorous way. I like how she's not afraid to wear a statement midi skirt like this one. Jenna, we salute you.

Who are you inspired by?
Elly xxx

10 comments:

  1. Ahh she's become my biggest style crush too, I love all her off duty looks as much as her red carpet appearances! <3

    Andini xx
    Adventures of an Anglophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely inspiration, Jenna Louise Coleman always looks amazing it's not fair, haha! XX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, she's living the dream haha xxx

      Delete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx