Saturday, 10 October 2015

SPOTLIGHT ON: ZARA

When I walked into my local Zara the other day, I actually nearly cried. Their collection at the moment is insane. It's a mix of gothic victoriana (see below), 70s throwback prints, pussybow blouses, cute pinafores paired with roll necks and just a dash of McQueen-esque tailoring. In short, it's basically everything I've ever loved, and I haven't even started on their shoes yet...


PLUMETIS TOP [25.99]
LONG BLOUSE [25.99]



I would have included more images but I had so many tabs open that my laptop couldn't handle it! Head over to their website if you want to wave goodbye to all of your savings.



Elly xxx

follow me on:

4 comments:

  1. cool
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been loving the stuff in Zara recently - I particularly love the velvet dress x

    electraviolet.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dotted swiss dress it to die for! Sometimes I feel silly wearing Zara's more out-there clothes, but I do love them.

    xx Alyssa
    visionsofnyc,blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, they make my day xxx